China National Hi-Tech Enterprise
We are growing into a global company through continuous research.
Is there any good method for the selection and purchase of auto parts products? How to buy the most suitable and cost-effective auto parts? here, I recommend the following skills to help you choose the best auto parts: the loss should be refunded.
1, look at the packaging of the original factory accessories packaging is generally more standardized, unified standard specifications, the printing is clear and regular, while the packaging and printing of fake products is relatively poor, it is often easy to find out the flaws in the packaging.
2. look at the color some original parts specify a certain color on the surface, and if they encounter other colors, they will be fake and shoddy parts.
3. look at the appearance of the original accessories, the appearance of printing or casting and marking is clear and regular, while the appearance of counterfeit products is rough.
4. look at the paint lawless merchants who simply process the waste parts, such as dismantling, assembling, assembling, putting together, painting, etc., and then pass them off as qualified products to sell them, illegally making high profits.
5. look at the materials of the original factory accessories are qualified materials according to the design requirements, and most of the counterfeit products are replaced by cheap and inferior materials.
6. although the appearance of inferior products is sometimes good, they are prone to cracks, sand holes, slag inclusions, burrs or bruises due to poor production process.
7. look at "storage" auto parts if there are problems such as dry cracking, oxidation, discoloration mirror or aging, it may be caused by poor environment, long storage time, poor material itself and so on.
8. Look at "engagement" if there are phenomena such as loosening of rivets on clutch plates, degumming of brake leather tubes, de-welding of joints of electrical parts, detachment of seams of paper filter elements, etc., they can not be used.
Look at the logo part of the regular parts are marked with some marks, such as gear marks, piston top marks and other assembly marks, used to ensure that the machine parts are installed correctly, without which can not be purchased.
10. Missing regular assembly parts must be complete and intact in order to ensure smooth loading and normal operation. Some small parts on the assembly are missing, usually "parallel imports", which make it difficult to load the car. Often due to the shortage of individual gadgets, the whole assembly parts are scrapped.
Look at the protective layer in order to facilitate safekeeping and prevent the parts from bumping, there is a protective layer before the parts leave the factory.For example, bushings, large and small bushings, pistons and valves are generally protected by paraffin wax to avoid surface damage. If there is no protective layer on the surface of these important accessories, most of them are "parallel imports".
12. Look at some important parts of the certificate, especially the general category, such as carburetor, distributor, generator, etc., which usually leave the factory with instructions and certificates to guide users to install, use and maintain. Without these, most of them are fake and shoddy products.
13. When looking at the specifications for the selection and purchase of auto parts, it is necessary to find out the main technical parameters, and the special technology should meet the requirements of use. Some fake and shoddy products look almost the same as the real ones, but they are not suitable when installed, either bigger or smaller, which are always unsatisfactory to use and leave hidden dangers of accidents.
14. The test report issued by the third party can not only prove the authenticity, but also show its quality.